Thursday, December 14, 2023

Goodbye Fear, Hello Grace & Mercy

Kurt Carr sings a song, 'I Almost Let Go' & it's true that the devil tries to keep us tied up & bound up & silent... The song says: 'God held me close, so I wouldn't let go.'

That's funny... God holds me, so I don't let go. PROFOUND... Not only is He ready to deliver me from the hands of the enemy, but he's also securing my grip so I don't let go.

As I reflect on my life I see fear in so many corners, yet I realize God has been with me every step of the way... He has blessed my life incredibly and though I should have deep scars, He has healed my wounds & helped me overcome.

The enemy had a plan to destroy and distract me... Many have been through some of the same things I've experienced & they couldn't live to tell about it... OR they're so traumatized they can't see beyond it.

Ya know what's worse than 'letting go' ... It's staying still, stopping - not doing anything... Becoming stale & stagnant!

Yuck, stagnant water stinks... it breeds bacteria & incubates parasites... & becomes an environmental hazard! Ya gotta keep movin'!

Lyrics taken from Hello Fear by Kirk Franklin
Hello Fear! ... Farewell, good-bye, so long!

Hello Grace! It feels like forever, I thought my chance with you was gone... Never knew your touch was endless, how you never run dry of forgiveness... Sorry fear took your place.

So I say to you today:
Hang on... God will keep you & provide you with everything you need to overcome & succeed.

No comments: