Thursday, December 14, 2023

Trusting Him Every Step of the Way

I can look at myself & examine my life today & see a whole lot of broken things & incomplete dreams... a canvas with lots of scratches & messy shading, shapes that don't resemble anything recognizable... blobs of color that don't look anything like a beautiful rainbow... even hurts that I thought were long gone & think "Jeepers Creepers, shouldn't these be gone by now?!?!" & then wonder "God, are You there?"

But my faith in Christ says He's right here... walking beside me... producing strength & character in corners of my life I've never really payed attention to. He's right here nudging my chin to look up... & into His Word... NOT at the mirror or the unfinished portrait... He's reminding me to enjoy the process... enjoy the breeze in the shade on this journey... Who likes the hot sun beating down on them anyway?! Surely not me.... Then He continues to remind me that He's the author with the pen, the designer with the sewing machine, the photographer with the big picture in focus... Yes, the Potter with clay.

He's embracing me during this tough time saying, keep going, don't give up... In just a little while you'll see the clouds shift... Use your talent & plant the seed... Prepare the land... Rain is on its way... Acorns grow into large Oak trees. You shall reap a harvest.

Today was beautiful. I've been waiting for many, many days for the sun to shine with no rain & warm temps... No jacket, wearing flip flops. Aaaahhhhh! I sat outside with my Bible, a book, my laptop, my new speakers... Oh, & a cup of coffee. What a beautiful day!

Happy Monday, y'all...
Enjoy your journey, trust the Master Navigator!!!

No comments: